Change the way you eat and you could reduce your risk of becoming a cancer statistic. Eating fruits, vegetables and fiber protects healthy cells from cancer-causing free radicals and keeps weight in check. Fruits and vegetables build up your immune system with cancer fighting antioxidants. Fiber keeps food from lingering in the intestines where it can latch onto cancer-causing carcinogens.
1. Add fruit or veggies to your breakfast meal.
2. Cut out creamy sauces and use veggies and olive oil instead.
3. Go Asian-high in veggies and antioxidants. Ask for brown rice instead of white.
4. Meatless Monday-use plant based proteins such as tofu, soy beans, lentils
5. Mix it up-dried fruit w/ nuts make a great snack.
6. Shred it-carrots, apples, oranges and zucchini can be grated and used in muffins, bread and pancakes.
7. Make a smoothie.
8. Add flavor with avocados, hummus, roasted veggies, rosemary and fresh garlic.
Need help? I am here to assist you to optimal health.